Outsourcing has been a fast-growing industry, especially in the United States, serving approximately 30% of the market share. It is observed that the demands have started to increase rapidly with the new popularity in Turkey.
Outsource ; Whether the companies are professional or not, it is to receive service from an expert company with the rental model within its own body.
A lot of research has been done about outsourcing and the advantages it brings to the public and organizations;
• If you want to focus on your own business but take advantage of the developing technologies in a timely manner, • If the circulation of qualified personnel, which is frequently encountered in the IT sector, creates a problem for your company, • Changes in the market create periodic opportunities for your company and you can evaluate these opportunities without increasing your fixed costs.
if you want,
• Needs highly qualified personnel; however, if the cost of employing such a workforce full-time seems high to your company,
• If you are a company with a project-based work intensity and to finalize medium-term projects without changing fixed costs
if you want,
• If the low number of employees registered in the payroll is an important performance criterion for your company,
• Economic conditions and market uncertainties. It prevents you from making long-term plans and therefore avoids investing in manpower.
If you are afraid,
The way we work
First of all, to determine the needs of our customers through face-to-face sessions, to determine the most suitable personnel to meet your needs in the database, to submit the short list to your company and leave the last choice to the customer, to match the determined personnel with our customers, to fulfill the beginning of the candidate at work with the stipulated date and all other legal transactions, Our working process is to place another friend with the same qualifications as soon as possible, in case of leaving the job due to this reason.